Thursday, October 2, 2008

Welcome.....

Hello all,
Welcome to my Blog. As this is my first time please bear with me.
I think it's important to note, I am NOT a pastor, just someone who feels compelled to share their experiences as a believer and my take on them. I also want to share with you the word of God. It changed my life, just as I know it will/can change yours.

I don't expect everyone to agree with what I say. Any sort of religious website can and I am sure will provoke extreme opinions, I just ask that this blog be a place of worship not a place of slander or hateful words.

God bless.

2 comments:

NiCoLe said...

awesome! Maybe you want to add this as text on the side so that everyone can read it when they come. If you keep adding posts, it will go to the bottom and eventually disappear. People will then only see it if they look in the history.

Ashley said...

Thanks Nicole!